Having been brought by God’s grace to repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, we do now, relying on His grace, fervently and joyfully covenant with each other…
- To be diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace,
- To walk together in brotherly love, exercise affectionate and watchful care over each other, and faithfully admonish and entreat one another,
- To not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, nor neglect to pray for ourselves and each other,
- To rejoice with those of us who rejoice, and weep with those who weep,
- To deny ungodliness and worldly lusts and live carefully in the world,
- To remember that we were buried with Christ by baptism and raised again from the symbolic grave to live a holy life,
- To seek the salvation of our family and friends proclaiming the Gospel without shame but with gentleness and respect,
- And to work together to be a Gospel-centered church by sustaining its worship, ordinances, discipline, and teachings and by contributing cheerfully and regularly to the spread of the Gospel to all people groups, the expenses of this church, and to ministry as a whole.
- If we move from this place, we will, as soon as possible, unite with some other church where we can carry out the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God’s Word.
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all.